Monday, May 5, 2014

inspiration monday


hello, bloggy sweeties!
i had a wonderful little break, and this gorgeous weather
has had me channeling spring flowers!





this is the perfect time of year to add some spring-bling to
 a journal page, and to me, there's nothing better than
a spray of blue and pink happiness to brighten things up!






(and if you're going to do blue and pink, you've got to add some
purple-happy in there too, right?)





i've never had much luck growing the perfect garden outside,
so i'm very thankful that my paintbrush and calligraphy nibs
can help me create one in my journal!

enjoy this day, and have a fabulous, creative week!  xox


{this page in my moleskine planner was created for the 
DLP week eighteen challenge to write an inspiring quote.  
supplies:  fabriano artistico 140 HP paper, derwent inktense pencils,
pitt and micron pens, 6B graphite pencil, koi watercolor, washi tape}




15 comments:

Debs M said...

lovely x

Carolynn Anctil said...

Love the colours! And, welcome back.

Consie @Atop Serenity Hill said...

Welcome back!

Isabel said...

Welcome again!! Otra página preciosa! Besos.

Pamela said...

So very glad you are back. I was thinking about you this morning and wondering when you would be back on line. Hope your awesome creative juices are flowing again. Mucho hugs to you my friend!

Jen Shults said...

This looks amazing! How are you liking this journaling challenge? I just bought my book this week and am a bit nervous to get started!

CC said...

Such a sweet page! Love your happy flowers! Lovely as always!

angela said...

I love it! Adding purple-happy is always a great idea :) I'm happy to see you are back!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is super sweet, love those happy flowers combined with the beautiful scripture!

fran pascazio said...

So glad you're back! What a delightful page. May have to try my hand at these adorable flowers.

Createology said...

Spring Bliss and you returning refreshed and renewed is very Joyful! Your garden is as cheerful as your lovely smile dear. Creative Paintbrush Bliss...

Elaine A said...

Love this Lori. Such sweet flowers!

Elaine Allen

Bernardine said...

Welcome back Lori!
Your writing is lovely!

Yummers! said...

So glad you're back... yes, yes, yes! The flowers are adorable around one of my favorite scripture verses. I have it framed and it hangs on a den wall. I bet there are a lot of us that would love to take another class from YOU. Do you have one in the works? Wisconsin hugs! ~joni possin

Margaret said...

Gorgeously sunny and bright. Love your flowers and the verse is a favourite of mine. Welcome home and I'm looking forward to seeing new creations from you

Hugs, Margaret xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...