Tuesday, July 1, 2014

doodly-do


when life gets kinda crazy,
sometimes the best solution is to put everything aside,
pull out your journal,
and start to fill your page with a little doodly-do…..




especially your favorite doodly-do.




your creative side will thank you immensely,
and you'll be amazed at how a little watercolor and your favorite pen
always sets things right with the world again!


{this catch-up journal page was created for the DLP week 26 prompt:
"add a Bible verse that inspires you".
supplies:  moleskine journal, fabriano artistico 140lb HP paper,
derwent inktense pencils, pitt pens, 6B & 4B graphite pencils, washi tape}





15 comments:

Jeanette said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!!
Another spectacular creation by Y��U.
Adore...XooX

Felicia said...

I just love this! Just beautiful!

Kelly Warren said...

Beautiful! And you aren't the least bit behind! I still haven't gotten to week 16 yet! :-)

Yummers! said...

Love, love, love your creation!! I need to go back and watch your videos again. My DLP pages are getting overly busy and I fell in love with your simplicity. So, today is a free day... a perfect day to watch your videos.

Isabel said...

Beautiful!!!

Sandi Keene said...

Gorgeous!!

CC said...

You have videos? Maybe I knew that and forgot! LOL! I love this sketch! Your style is unmistakable! I've learned so much from you! Keep up the good work! ♥

CC said...

Never mind! It was my brain! LOL! ♥

Marcia Ford said...

A little "doodly-do"? You're kidding, right? This is gorgeous!

A Bear Mountain Pattern said...

AMEN!!!
You are so blessed.
This is just beautiful!!!

Linda said...

Wow, love it!

Katia said...

I love your page! is amazing!

Margaret said...

A fabulous illustration of a favourite verse

Margaret xx

Carolynn Anctil said...

I really do like your style. Your drawing is pretty good, too. *wink*

Carolynn
A Glowing Ember

Unknown said...

Always amazed at what you create...and always so inspired by my visits here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...