Tuesday, September 16, 2014

the gift of today


there's a good chance that something about his day will
speak to your heart…..





or maybe something will even tickle your fancy….





but, one thing's for sure…..
this day has the makings to be the best day of the entire year!
{p.s.  and the same goes for tomorrow and all the days after that, too!}



this page was created for the DLP week 38 challenge to
add a feather to your page.

{supplies:  moleskine planner, fabriano artistico 140 lb. HP paper, pitt pens, 
winsor-newton watercolor,  sakura white gelly roll pen
3B & 6B pencil, washi tape}

12 comments:

Sandi Keene said...

A quill feather interpretation! Very clever!

Janet said...

What a clever interpretation of the task - beautifully done, as always.

Unknown said...

Fantastic and such a wonderful interpretation of the DLP challenge.Love it!

Chandra Merod said...

Oh I love the quill feather idea! The colors are nice too! I did a flamingo feather in my DLP.

Martha Lever said...

Oh Lori, I think this is my favorite one of all--and they are all fabulous!!!
ox

Unknown said...

Lori I too love this darling creation...It's so good to come and visit for it's been way too long...blessings dear.
I have a new blog
http://artilovetoshare.blogspot.com

Carolynn Anctil said...

I love the retro feel of this lovely little quill pen.

gloria vivas said...

It's fabulous. Today is the best day of my year ;)
XOXO

Createology said...

Beautifully drawn, colored and executed. Let today be a wonderful gift! Creative Quote Bliss...

fran pascazio said...

Love the way your mind works and the way it comes out in your art!

Joey said...

I love this piece! I'm a new follower to your blog and looking forward to exploring more of your artwork.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Oh. I just LoVe this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...