Wednesday, December 10, 2014

perfect stay-cation



our DLP challenge this week is to choose a fantasy vacation spot,
and create a list of things to take along.
and while a long list of faraway places immediately came to my mind….





those other important things on my heart intervened…..






and i realized that sometimes just taking a few minutes right where you are
can be the best getaway of all.

{and yes, with a 13-week old puppy to consider,
the thought of a ten-minute retreat in my favorite chair 
is definitely a fantasy vacation!  :)))) }


{supplies used for DLP week fifty challenge:
moleskine planner, fabriano artistico 140 HP paper, pitt pens, micron pens, 
derwent watercolor/inktense pencils, 6B pencil, white gelly roll pen, washi tape}



5 comments:

Margaret said...

Lovely page and I'm with you. Can think of places to go but I'm happiest here at home with my chocolate, paper and crafting, sewing, knitting stashes. Not to mention all my Downton Abbey dvds, which I'll be watching tomorrow while hand stitching some table ware ready for machining.

Hugs, Margaret xx

Margaret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

What a beautiful illustration and a wonderfully warming sentiment.

Createology said...

Oh Lori this is my very favorite kind of "get-away". My home, my husband, my treasures all enveloping me in love. Puppy Love and Chocolate Hugs Dear...

Martha Lever said...

Just love this one, Lori! Love your chair drawing!! I too love a stay-cation! Give Giget a hug for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...