Friday, October 3, 2008

listen

it's been a while since i've added to my "so true" collection of art cards.  i really enjoy working in this 2.5 x 3.5" format and i think it's because my style is more "keep it simple" (although sometimes i think it keep it too simple, but that's an entirely different blog post).  anyway, i chose to add this to my series because it occurs to me from time to time that i don't do nearly enough listening. i recently read that it's easy to confuse listening with just waiting for your turn to talk.  and, oh yes, i definitely have the talking part mastered.  it's the being still and the listening that i'm still working on....especially to my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the best walkman yet ... ... ... listen to your heart ... ... ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...