Monday, October 6, 2008

bright days

here is another book that i made using some of my lettering artwork on the front cover.  my original aceo artwork has been printed on canvas and then stitched to the front cover fabric...and speaking of the fabric, it's probably not the normal "autumn" color combination, but sometimes you just have to go with what you like!  the chartreuse and fuchsia are still hanging in there from the summer,  and i think that bright days are ahead for anyone keeping their thoughts in this journal!

1 comment:

noodle and lou said...

Hi Lori! I love this journal...the colors are completely warming me up:):)
(this Florida girl is freeeeezing in Chicago fall weather!!)

and I've had so much fun peeking through your wonderful blog!!
Happy week to you!!
xox...jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...