my sweet blogger buddies michelle and thelma tagged me a while ago, and i'm embarrassed to admit that i'm just now following through! please forgive me, michelle and thelma, for being such a lousy tag player! and, so i don't delay the game any further, here are the six random things about me:
1. i'm an air force brat (my dad is a retired pilot). we moved so often when i was a kid, that i completed second grade in three different schools, in three different states (and there were many more moves to follow!).
2. i would LOVE to live in italy or france.
3. i hate to fly...okay, it's actually a fear of mine, which makes #2 an interesting challenge!
4. i love an interesting challenge.
5. i have been honored to have artwork on display at the Postal Museum at the Smithsonian Institute...twice!
6. i am a fairly private person and i sometimes find blogging difficult because you really have to "put yourself out there". but, through this blog i have grown, and i have you to thank for that! i would never be able to describe what your support, words of wisdom, and encouragement through your loving comments have meant to me these past months. thank you, friends! :)