Monday, December 16, 2013

inspiration monday


i was wrapping some gifts the other day, and found myself so inspired by the colored tissue paper i just had to figure out a way to add it to a journal page!  so i started cutting it up into random shapes…...





and used a glue stick to glue them down onto my journal page.





and after a bit more glueing and some play with a pitt pen…..





i had a fun, colorful page in my journal,
compliments of some gift wrap and a glue stick!
'tis the season for inspiration!  :))


{this was created in my moleskine journal using colored tissue paper, glue stick,
pitt pens, pan pastel, 3B graphite pencil}



15 comments:

Unknown said...

Pure joy!!! You are amazing!!

Jeanette said...

Lori,
So fun, colorful and clever, of course!!! Glad inspiration is finding its way to you in the midst of the bustle...
Happy Everything!
XooX,
Jeanette

Debs M said...

lovely x

Createology said...

Taking the task of wrapping gifts and turning it into a play session of creative joy is a gift in itself! Lovely journal page! Peace to you my friend...

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

How beautiful Lori!! YOU are Miss Creative for sure! Love it. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

♥Lee Ann

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all your sweet & inventive ideas! I'm thinking about trying to carve a stamp with holly berries & holly leaves. Got the idea from your poinsettia post. I haven't finished making all my Christmas cards yet. LOVE all your posts!!!!
TFS
Grandma Nancy Sapp

roc said...

that's so beautiful.

patti said...

love your ideas. have been trying to do something similar and it is really fun! also love that you list what supplies you use. it's nice to get ideas for other projects. i look forward to new posts :-)
patti

Lynette (NZ) said...

Love this :-)

wendy said...

How fun! Love it!!

angela said...

That's so cute :) I love it!

Isabel said...

I love your wonderful and easy ideas. A hug!and Merry Christmas!!!

Caryl said...

Me too Isabel. I wouldnt have thought that using a glue stick on tissue would work... I thought it might tear the paper. Love this little project and yes PEACE TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES THIS CHRISTMAS Lori X

Kelly Warren said...

Always lovely! Hope you are doing well!

Christine E-E said...

Love how you made the letters pop out. I actually thought the tissue was glued onto foam core or chipboard letters... Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...