Thursday, December 12, 2013

time out


i absolutely love this time of year,
but it's easy to get a little overwhelmed by a to-do list that's
 growing larger than my chocolate-inspired-hips.





so my favorite remedy is a quick stroll on the beach.





there's no hustle and bustle here, no black friday, no cyber monday….





no long lines, and no searching endlessly for a parking spot.





 there's only mother nature doing what she does best…..






putting life back into perspective, one roll-of-the-waves-onto-the-shore at a time.


here's to a peaceful weekend, sweet friends!
xox




9 comments:

Jeanette said...

Lori,
Thanks for these peaceful moments of nature, Florida-style. Oh, how I do miss the beach...
Hope you too have a lovely, restful weekend to really savor everything that is simply magical at this delightful time-of-the-year!
Hugs,
Jeanette

Lori P said...

Couldn't agree more. In fact, I blogged about the something similar just this morning.

Enjoy your time away.

diane said...

Such beautiful shots.
Took me away from the cold temps and snow outside for a few minutes! :-D
Have an awesome week!
diane @ aug's blog

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing these snippets of bliss. Enjoy your time away!!

ellie said...

i love your tranquil moments. peace, beautiful!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Now that is what I call a "mini vacation" You are blessed to live so close to the beach. I am in WI...it is COLD!! but the temps are going to start going up like in the 30's next week....a heat wave!!!

Createology said...

A stroll along the beach is a wonderful time out and not at all like sitting in a corner face to the wall. Enjoy your time away and renew and re-energize your creative soul my friend. December Delights Dear...

angela said...

Beautiful pictures :)
I could use a "time out" myself. Thanks for giving me a mini one! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Mokkan said...

Love your blog😃😃😃

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...