Wednesday, August 6, 2008

check mate


this is part two in a series that i'm calling "pollyanna's garden". i just love this little flower and i am also loving these colors together. in my pollyanna world, i can just imagine several rows of these check mates lining the flower beds, ready to invite new friends (mates) to come and join them. i absolutely love doing this type of artwork...it's happy, colorful and very feel-good. life has been a little complicated lately, so this garden is a perfect place for me to be. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a great garden!

Martha Lever said...

Love the check mate garden. This is such an adorable little flower and I can't wait for the next "mate" to come along!

Oh, and Lori, and you made me a card!! So beautiful and I love it!

spencer said...

amazing!

lori vliegen said...

thanks everyone! you made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...