Tuesday, November 4, 2008

online journal class


i've been taking an online journal class with sue bleiweiss, and i've just finished my first project.  this week's lesson was a fabric journal with a wrap-around cover.  there are three signatures inside that i decorated using various papers and stamped images.   there's also a fabric pocket on the inside cover to hold important papers.  i really enjoyed this project...i've been making so many hardcover blank journals lately, it was great to do something fun and different!  i think that my favorite part was "decorating" the inside pages and i'm going to try to do more of that in future journals.  for a peek inside this journal, check out my flickr account here.  let me know what you think!  

5 comments:

Martha Lever said...

Love it! Your books are beautiful.

Jennifer Katherine said...

This is fabulous! I'm gonna have to check her out. I've always wanted to know how to make things like that. :)

Anonymous said...

i think
i like

julie king said...

the fabric is so classy. i love the black and white! looks like a fun project and would make a nice gift!!

Mirka said...

Now I'm seriously thinking about this class because you made it the best advert it could have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...