Wednesday, November 5, 2008

time - inchie style



i've named this piece "time square".  here's how you can create this....grab a stack of catalogs and your one inch punch.  start punching out objects that interest you.  before you know it, you'll have a theme started.  if you're like me, you'll end up with a big pile of one inch squares in no time!  to make them sturdy, i use a glue stick to adhere them to card stock (some catalog papers can be quite thin).  then, just start "organizing" them,  and embellish as much or little as you want.  voila...inchies!  i'm sorry about the poor photograph...i had "glare issues" because of the paper! 

6 comments:

Ann said...

Ohhh, I love this! The LO and bits of text are wonderful.

Just found your blog today. So glad I did! :D

Martha Lever said...

Love the inches!! How cute-- Times Square! You are so clever!

Diane Duda said...

I love it! And the title is perfect. :)

Teresa aka Tess said...

I think you did just fine with the photography. I love how some of the inchie edges look burned (burning time). Your title for this piece is an excellent choice. I love play on words. I really need to buy an inchie cutter as I started measuring and cutting one day and they came out all different sizes, very few exactly sqaure and then I never did do anything with them.

julie king said...

oh, i just adore this piece! it is whispering my name big time! i had no idea these inchies could be so easy! thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

I'm not a big fan of inchies, but this is beautiful! Seriously, you could frame it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...