Monday, April 25, 2011

inspiration monday

"One thing life has taught me:
if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests.  They come to you.
When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else."
Eleanor Roosevelt

you know that great feeling you get when you see something and you just have to know more about it?  or you just have to get out your art supplies and start creating something similar?
that great feeling is your sweet inspired heart talkin' to you.....
listen closely, and it will always lead you to something fabulous!

this journal page was created using micron pens, derwent inktense watercolor pencils, 
pan pastels, 6B graphite pencil



14 comments:

Eden said...

Love this!! So true...So True :D These quotes are always so beautiful in your hand :D

wv said...

inspires me!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the Monday morning inspiration!! :) (the art and the quote!!)

ale balanzario said...

Very nice work, and true words, thanks!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so in love with your letters!!!! Which I could write so such beautiful letters!!!!
Greetings from a very sunny Belgium!

Sue K said...

Love your quote today! How true!!
I just love your style of lettering! Have a great week!
hugs, Sue K

Martina said...

Love that quote - so true! And so beautifully done. Have a great start to your week!

Marie aka Grams said...

The greatest thing about Monday morning is your wonderful inspiration. Thanks for starting the week out right, with heart.

Claire M said...

Great quote and I love the way that you have written it on this page. Any hints on your wonderful lettering? I would love to learn to write like you. Any possibility of you teaching your style?

Jancalligrapher said...

hi, Lori,

Great quote, very inspirational. Hope you are having a great week. And thanks for answering the question about the watercolor pencils. I have some in Hawaii but ordered some for here. Painting here I come!!

Unknown said...

Awesome Lori!!

Trish said...

great page and I love the quote! It gives me hope ;)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Oh, my...I love your art! :) I am so jealous....I would love to do word art like this, but I love what I do too, so I guess I will just have to look and be inspired by yours. :) Lovely, lovely, lovely..and I love the sentiment. So true! :)

Beedeebabee said...

I love the quote, but your art just blows me away! I love it! xoxo :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...