Friday, April 15, 2011

list du jour....and some notes


i hope your weekend list is filled with fun things to do......


some things you might just want to do more than once!  :))
happy weekend to you!

*********

{sweet julie over at balzer designs invited me to be her guest blogger today!  woo hoo!
you can read my post here......thanks a million, julie!! xo}

{my brother jeff the master jeweler (remember when he created this heart-in-hand surprise for me?), has designed an absolutely gorgeous 14K white-gold koala bear pendant as a fundraising effort that will help send my niece alyssa to australia this summer as an ambassador with the people-to-people program!  
please click here for more information about this stunning pendant......the raffle is tomorrow!!}  

this journal page was created using micron pens, 4B graphite pencil, and pan pastels.



19 comments:

Mechelle said...

Now that is a fun list!

Unknown said...

SO gorgeous and joyful and I LOVED your post at Julie's!

Marie aka Grams said...

Your guest blog was delightful, and your own blog is (always!) the BEST.
You're my she-ro.

Kim said...

Gorgeous! Love your writting! Have a wonderful day!;)

mama bleu said...

I agree with Mechelle....that is a REALLY fun list!

Kristy said...

I'm a new follower thanks to Julie! So happy to find you in blogland. Love your style...

Kaatje van den Hoogen said...

Love your writings to!!

Like your blog!

Greets Kaatje

Desiree said...

love this page, you are amazing with lettering and art :) Found you through Julie so glad she featured you! :D

Jancalligrapher said...

I love your list, Lori, play, play, play. Good job. Your lettering is always so playful and wonderful

rachel awes said...

awesome list! imagine if all our to-do's were written like THIS all the real greatness we could aspire to! xox

Trish said...

Makes me want to do my own list ;) lovely!!

barbi D (2becreative) said...

I am new to your blog but have seen your work on flickr through Art Journal Everyday and I just wanted to say LOVE your style! Every page I adore!

Alexandra MacVean said...

You really are brilliant with your daily inspiration and creativity. Thank you for continuing to share all of that with us. :)

Big hugs!!

alifefullofpassion said...

wow! I LOVE your art journaling, I am new at this and would like to ask you... do you have any tutorials? I would love to learn how you do this :)

wendyp said...

had to hop on over and check out your blog as soon as I saw it on Julies! I think my heart fluttered a bit when I saw that color wheel...LOVE it!

Kathy McCreedy said...

What a charming list! Love how you did that page, just darling!

Nicky said...

Have just found you via Pinterest - I love your Art Journalling style. You are very talented I will be interested to read some more of your blog and look at your Etsy shop - that is my to do list for today

Jymi said...

love the "be me"!! inspirational as always!!

Jane Farr said...

Love your "to do" list Lori! (More like a "to enjoy" list) I'm late to the party, but your brother's work is gorgeous! (BTW, you were one of the winners for my Kuretake/ZIG marker giveaway! Go to A Place To Flourish for details.) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...