Wednesday, December 17, 2008

black and white

here's another book with a quarter binding that i made using some black and white floral fabric, and black leather for the spine.  i had no book anxiety this time, mostly thanks to the wonderful feedback from my sweet blogger buddies tess and michelle...i SO appreciate your encouragement!  and tess, thanks for sharing your momma's wisdom...she's right when she says, "Any slight flaw makes the item unique, It's only a flaw if you allow it to be."  it's so true!!
so, i think that this book might make its way into Santa's bag this year (and that's all i'm going to say for now, i don't want to give away any secrets!).  i'm finally done with making gifts...now it's time to do some baking and wrapping...two of my favorite things!

3 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

very nice, I like the addition of the bow on the binding. Pretty design also.

Martha Lever said...

I really like this one! I am partial to black and white. And that is great--no book anxiety! I hate art anxiety although I quite frequently get it!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Lori! Your books are lovely! Looks like so much fun to create. The design is perfect!

Creative Blessings,
Lisa :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...