Monday, May 18, 2009

inspiration monday

cristi, me and martha

we had a great time yesterday at the opening reception for our calligraphy exhibit.  it's always so wonderful to see old friends, and in this case, meet new ones...sweet cristi from 2ifbysea came to the show!!  i've enjoyed following her blog for quite some time now, and i'm also a very proud owner of several pieces of her spectacular jewelry (i'm wearing one of my favorite necklaces in this photo, made by cristi!).  it was fabulous being able to meet cristi in person and give her a big hug for all of the many ways she inspires me...through her blog, her creative spirit, her faith, and her sweet generosity!  martha and i both agree that cristi is absolutely precious, and we SO enjoyed meeting her!  i see many lunches and chocolate desserts in our future....!
p.s.  thanks for sending this cute photo, cristi!

8 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Thank you, Lori! You're so kind. I'll look forward to those chocolate desserts as well :-)

Jane Farr said...

How wonderful to see all your pretty, smiling faces! It must have been a blessing to meet face-to-face. I hope all went well with the exhibit. I see lovely pieces in the background. :-)

Gina Lee Kim said...

Wish I was there! You know I'd show up in a heartbeat.

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Don't you just love stuff like this...chatting and looking at eye candy. Good times!

Kelly Warren said...

hey, i know you guys! and now i can put a face to you, lori! cristi and i are great friends and i met martha recently at the riverside arts market. she recognized me from my goofy profile pic. i'd love to join you guys for those chocolate desserts!

Martha Lever said...

I'm ready for chocolate with my new buddies--Kelly needs to come too. We'll plan it!

Teresa aka Tess said...

Hi Lori, Martha sent us on over to see you. Great photo. I must check out Cristi's blog now.

Anonymous said...

you are B-E-A-U-tiful! i was so excited to see your lovely face. :) just as lovely as i thought. or lovelier. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...