Friday, July 2, 2010

happy jacket

sometimes when i'm standing in the paper aisle over at one of my favorite paper haunts (and i'm trying to ignore the increased rapid beating of my heart and sudden clamminess on the palms of my hands due to the excitement of being in said paper aisle), i ask myself,
"if i were a blank journal, what would i want to be covered with?"


because paper on a blank journal is really kind of like wearing your favorite jacket. you know....that feeling that you look really good in that jacket.....
and it makes you happy.


so, i hope this little doodle journal feels really good in this new jacket.....
and i hope it feels happy.....
because it sure makes me happy!

more info and photos here in my shop

16 comments:

debi said...

I don't think you make anything that doesn't make ME happy when I look at it!!!

Marthann's Musings said...

oH I just love your books. I also watched your carve a stamp video. How fun. Will have to try that. Great stuff.

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

My heart is pounding. My palms are clammy. My eyes are popping. I'm breathing harder now. I'm holding on....holding on...Ack! I must be having another one of elviestudio journal attacks. Oh my, this is too adorable! LORI!!!!

Martina said...

Really sweet this little book, just loveable!

Eden said...

I love the way you decorated this journal!! Your description is perfect too!! Have to head over to your shop to see what other delicasies await :D Happy 4th :D

Claire M said...

Oh.... this is so adorable. Went to your shop to see more and WOW -- it was already sold!!

Beedeebabee said...

Oh Lori! I think this little journal just LOVES it's new jacket! That's just about the cutest paper ever!!! I love the paper you used on the back too...it's all sooo ADORABLE!!! xo Paulette ;)

Sandi said...

I would choose this one too, awesome job. Hugs

nacherluver said...

very fine!`

patricia e said...

Wonderful choice of paper as usual! Sorry I've been a stranger ~ been laid up and recovering from a knee replacement. You continue to amaze me with your little creations ~ and as mentioned before I just love your lettering on your pages.

Patricia Williams said...

I always say that I can practically FEEL the endorphins when I create, or when I see a blank canvas just yearning to be scribbled, stamped, or doodled on!

Martha Lever said...

OH it's my new favorite! But every new one you post is my new favorite! Happy 4th!

elisa said...

Do not worry. Your blank journal have to be very happy.

Thanks for sharing

Kisses from Spain

Dori Patrick said...

Hi there! Just found your delightful blog! So glad I did! Love the cover of your journal! It's just adorable! Can't wait to stop back and see more of what you're up to!

Veronica said...

Mmmm scrummy. Looks lovely.

rachel awes said...

your doodles are deardles!
big hug! O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...