Friday, July 30, 2010

party on.....

the dancing shoes have been danced in, we've shown off our party dresses, used our noisemakers, bobbed colorful balloons around the room.....and eaten cake......yes, we've eaten lots of chocolate cake!!!! the only thing left to do is hand out the door prize!!
mr. random.org chose number 49.....


.....and pat over at lost and found, that's you!!! woo hoo!!!

thank you everyone.....SO much(!)......for helping me to
celebrate my 500th blogpost! xox
i love a good party, and you made this one so special!!!
here's looking forward to the next one.....
party on, bloggy sweeties!!!

p.s. pat.....i'll be contacting you shortly for your address!!



17 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Wonderful giveaway Bloggy party you threw, lori! Congrats to Pat! ♥

Elena said...

WhoooHoo Congrats Pat!!

Createology said...

Congratulations Pat. I had so much fun at your party Lori. My dancing shoes are now safely tucked away until next time. Happy posting...

Pat said...

Woohoo!!!! I'm doing the happy dance. Thank you Lori for offering this sweet giveaway and throwing such a fabulous party. I'm so glad I was able to celebrate your big event with you and all the lovely people who love visiting elvie studio as much as I do. I will be here for the next 500 posts...and the 500 after that...and the 500 after that...

Dolores said...

A big congratulations to Pat.

sara said...

BOO :( (but glad for her :) :)

Dymphie said...

lucky lucky Pat :)

Ella said...

Congrats Pat; I'm so jealous ;-D

wv said...

champagne wishes ..

caviar dreams .....

patricia e said...

Congrats to Pat ~ I was a little excited there, because I thought it was me ~ thanks for inviting us all to your party Lori. Glad it was relatively fat-free!

Linda said...

Congratulations Pat, and thank you to Lori for inviting us to a great party. Linda E.

Marie aka Grams said...

Well, Pat is very lucky, indeed.
Keep up the good work. xoxo

chrissy said...

you throw a darn good party missy!
500?
holy cow!
your little fingers have been SOOOO busy...but look at all the love you spread and share with all of us.
you rock sister!
happy weekend.
congrats to pat!
xo
c

Tara said...

Congrats to Pat...you lucky dog you!

Hugs,
Tara

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Congratulations to you Pat, you lucky duckling you!!!

cathyb said...

Ah Lori - how did I miss your giveaway :( BTW - LOVE your ledger journal page ; ) that makes me smile

Lisa Holtzman said...

Congratulations Lori on your 500th wonderful, adorable, creative post! I've missed so many goodies you've created. Going now to catch up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...