Tuesday, March 17, 2009

dream house...stamp style


i'm still carving up a storm...but kind of getting to the point of not knowing what to carve next!  so many choices!  today i happened to look over and spy this little house that i made over a year ago using some of the papers in my stash, and i decided to try carving some of my own artwork.  


so i made a copy of the finished artwork, reduced it, and transfered it to my stamp material.  this is the almost-finished-product...i see a few spots that still need to be touched up!

13 comments:

Martha Lever said...

Now, that's CUTE!!!!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Love it!

Jennifer DeDonato said...

cute...i love the little heart in the door.

Anonymous said...

You're carving up so much stuff, I shudder to think of the state of the entree you serve for dinner! Will it have cute little hearts and houses carved into it's surface?

Hmmmm, that gives me an idea...

Kate

julie king said...

too, too cute!!!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

wonderful stuff! I agree with Jennifer D... that little heart is so cute! You are very talented :) do you ever make stamps to order? Sarah x

Julie Bagamary said...

That's impressive.

PrairiePeasant said...

I love how you used the same design from the collage. Very clever!

Unknown said...

this is super cute but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hand with the string around the finger...:)
xo
Chrissie

sara said...

I love this little house!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute, I love your stamps. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I so need to get going on carving some stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.

Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh wow, You did a great job recreating that little house in stamp form. I love it!! So are you going to sell these in your hop anytime soon> Maybe? I love the dots on the roof and the heart in the door. Wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...