Monday, March 16, 2009

inspiration monday


my dutch boy and our son just returned home from a two week trip to japan.  they love to travel there and have made several trips over the past ten years.  one year he brought back a simply beautiful heart necklace that has a gorgeous mikimoto pearl dangling from it.  he knew that i would love it and he was right!  this year he came home with this little treasure:  three absolutely adorable rubber stamps.  and i must admit that i love these stamps as much as i love my necklace!  but, what i'm really loving is the message:  this guy knows me...and he knows me well!   i would give a week's supply of chocolate to have seen him in a stamp store, in the middle of tokyo, trying to choose the perfect stamps!   after twenty-four years of marriage, my little dutch boy still manages to truly surprise, and totally inspire me!

13 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

I like the one with the kitties..so cute!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

What an awesome and thoughtful husband. You're are blessed!

Jenn said...

Those are adorable, so jealous! What a good man

Lauren Maurer said...

Awwwwww!

Teresa aka Tess said...

Ahhh, how sweet. That little kittie one is adorable. And you are right, a very special message in these. He's a treasure himself.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely thing to have done for you! Enjoy those little treasures...

Kate

Anonymous said...

24 years of marriage and thoughtful too? He's a keeper :)
I have one of those too and we are celebrating our 28th next month. Have fun with those awesome stamps.

PrairiePeasant said...

Those wide eyed cats are so cute! And a very thoughtful man you have!

Martha Lever said...

He always brings you just th perfect thing! Such a wonderful guy!!

T.Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T.Allen said...

Oh that's great! Such cute stamps! My favorite guy is the best gift giver too-I'm always wonderfully surprised and inspired.

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Those are so awesome!! I love your story also...so sweet.

C'est la Vie said...

These are so cute!!! I love the little house and kitties!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...