Monday, March 9, 2009

inspiration monday


our weather here has been picture perfect the past few days...and i must confess that i've been playing hookie in my studio because of it.  right now, the fragrance of salty ocean breezes seems so much more appealing to me than the odor of pva glue.  and, if i'm given the choice of staying inside and organizing my paper stash, versus sitting in the sand searching through these broken coquina shells for little treasures...well, you probably already know which one i found to be more inspiring!    

7 comments:

PrairiePeasant said...

You made the right choice!

Jennifer DeDonato said...

I'm with you all the way!!

Julie Bagamary said...

At times, I miss the beach and ocean.

Teresa aka Tess said...

Ohh what fun, I'd be right beside you..........

Mark W. Johnson said...

~Lori~

Thanks so much for your comments on my photography. I'm very much a beginner, but I really love it. I wish I had more time to do all the creative things I would like to do. I love your hand bound book, it's really cool. Your house is also incredible...how is the studio coming along. Thanks again...Mark

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

my word... look at all those shells!

i would be searching through those too! :)

sooooo happy spring is upon us... she is peeking over our shoulders! yippee!

julie king said...

i'm right there with you at the beach looking for that perfect shell!! actually, i like the imperfect ones best!!! stash a few in your pocket and think of me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...