Wednesday, March 11, 2009

learn, grow, laugh



i was pawing through one of the drawers in my studio several days ago and came upon my dymo label maker.  and because i'm always thinking books, books, books, this idea popped into my head!  the design is simple.  very simple.  i hope it's not too simple...sometimes i worry about stuff like that!  each label has been inset into the cover, and i've used a coptic stitch for the binding.  for a peek inside (there's some fun papers hugging the signatures), click here

7 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

Sometimes simple is best. I think it's perfect as is. Masculine, professional, energetic are just a few words that come to mind. I love the labels idea.

Anonymous said...

absolutely NOT too simple....LOVE IT! You are so creative. :)

Shelley Malone said...

I just love it! I love the choice of words and the simplicity of it too. Also - inlaying the words is great; that way they won't pop off with use. I think it's perfect the way it is!

Shelley

Heather said...

awesome idea!~

Jennifer DeDonato said...

The label markers are so fun! I like the fact its simple...perfect.

Unknown said...

You should make a journal with a pop up of your hand carved hand with heart stamp.
I love it!
Chrissie

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

This is gorgeous! Perefct :) Sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...