Tuesday, February 24, 2009

cutie patootie




i have always been inspired by baby stuff.  i love the calming colors, the simplicity of the artwork...and all of that soft and cuddly cuteness!  it's a little world of happy all its own.  and i was oh so happy to make this little book for sweet macaulay (my good friend martha's daughter) who's first child will be born within the next six weeks!  each page is a pocket that holds a piece of cardstock...perfect for mounting a photo, writing thoughts, or using as a scrapbook page.  and, it was made with lots of love for sweet macaulay and marc...and their little world of happy!

12 comments:

Jane Farr said...

This is adorable Lori - a wonderful gift and keepsake!

PrairiePeasant said...

Oh that is so cute! It will be a treasured gift.

Martha Lever said...

It surely is a treasure, Lori. She loves it--in fact, it was her favorite gift---although the Kate Spade diaper bag I gave her was pretty high up there too. She knows the love that went into this gift and I do too---and I love you!

Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh Lori, This is just delightful. I am sure she will love it. The pockets are wonderful. That was the one thing I had wished my daughters baby book had, pockets.

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

What a beautiful gift, Lori! I love it! I know my most treasured shower gifts were the ones that were handmade.

Erre54 said...

ma che tenero book

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... so sweet!

Kate

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Lori! Absolutely adorable! Cutie patootie indeed. I love the colors you chose and the pockets are a great idea. What a wonderful gift to receive!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Thelma-Art said...

Cute, sooo adorable.
I love the colors.

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

So beautiful, This will be treasured Im sure!... Thankyou for your kind words on my blog. Sarah x

THE BROWN BOYS said...

cutie patootie is right! it's the perfect gift for people like me who will never sit down and start a scrapbook themselves! good gift idea!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful book Lori. My daughter Amy makes altered books. She is having some giveaways as she is cleaning out her studio. If you are interested go to my blog and find AnLiNa Designs in My Favorites on the left and click on to visit and sign up. Look for the giveaways at the top. Again, great books!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...