Tuesday, February 10, 2009

hello pink


  when i have a chance to play in my studio, i will usually end up picking up my calligraphy nib, mixing up a batch of lamp black gouache and just having some fun.  i'd like to eventually have journals...many journals...filled with stuff like this.  i've realized recently that i'm not having nearly enough fun in my studio...and times, well, they are           a-changin'!
p.s. in the Barbie world of valentine's cards, here's what i'm wondering...is it pink enough?!  :)

10 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Oooh! It's pretty in pink! I love it.

Martha Lever said...

Oh, love Barbie pink---and your fabulous letters. Good for you for calligra-phying!!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

hmmmm....maybe. except for the parts that aren't! ;) I wish I knew calligraphy! This is gorgeous, Lori!

Oh, and I mentioned your brick wall in my post today...I think it was visiting my studio yesterday!

Teresa aka Tess said...

With a niece and granddaughter that are both pink fans and Barbie worshippers I would say yes it's pink enough. Very pretty too.

T.Allen said...

Oh yes, it is perfectly pink! (Do many people like pink?)

Anonymous said...

Yup - studio fun is anathema to those brick walls we've been coming up against! Knock 'em down, Sister!

Hugs,

Kate

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Well Hello back to you, Sweet Friend! I love it, too! Yes, perfectly pretty in pink!

Femin Susan said...

I love barbie pink.
Cheers!

julie king said...

you (and martha) make me want to learn calligraphy!!!! cute, cute, cute!

C'est la Vie said...

Pink is wonderful!!! I love it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...