Saturday, February 21, 2009

share the love


sweet cristi of 2ifbysea nominated me for this wonderful "Spreader of Love" award!  and to make sure that i keep the love goin' around, here's what i need to do:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

so, in keeping with all of this, here's who i'm passing this award on to:

 lisa lectura of llcreations
jenn over at noodle and lou
kate, a.k.a. shibori girl

thanks, cristi, for this very sweet award!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award, Lori! You are so sweet.

I'm going to have to think about my own nominees for a while...

Kate

Flor Larios Art said...

Hi Lori,
Thank you so much for the award I just added to my blog with your link
Have a good night,
Flor

PrairiePeasant said...

Congratulations on the award Lori! You have a gift for "spreading the love" with your always encouraging comments. Thank you for passing it on to me. I will have to think awhile on this one before I pass it on.

noodle and lou said...

ooooh thank YOU, you spreader of love:):):) I appreciate it so much Lori!! I think you are just the best. xoxox...jenn

p.s. CONGRATS on that awesome treasury!! it was so gorgeous! especially with your journal in it:)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Aww Lori! Thank so much for thinking of me. Just got over a really bad flu. You really made my day sweetie! Happy Monday!

Blessings,
Lisa :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...