Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a tag and a jackpot


i've been tagged by the very sweet and very talented lisa lectura!  the rules on this are simple:  share the fourth photo from the fourth folder in your computer files.  so, here is my "apple a day" print that i finished several months ago.  the apple was painted with watercolor and then i used gouache for the hand lettering.  and....



tess hosted a giveaway recently and my name was chosen out of the hat!   look at all of these goodies that she sent!  lots of bits and doodads to make some fun cards, a handmade ATC card, and, most importantly a piece of original artwork by tess!  thanks so much for your generosity, tess!  :)

8 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Lori! Love your pic #4. Your creations are always so wonderful. Congrats on the giveaway! I have yet to win a blog giveaway, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks also for your sweet comment! You are loved, too!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

T.Allen said...

What a great pic...the lettering *swoon*! And, congrats on the win; fun stuff!

Teresa aka Tess said...

awwww, you made me blush. Love the apple art. You did mmuch better than I did with a pic of the goodies. I'm glad you liked them and hope to spot a piece here and there in your art. wow,that would be soooo cool. :-)

Kelly Warren said...

very yummy looking apple!

Martha Lever said...

I love this pic!!! And that FAITH book is great. Love the hope in the pocket. I's ALL GREAT!!!!!!!

julie king said...

apple a day is just perfection, lori! congrats on your win!!!

noodle and lou said...

what a fun tag! And look what a wonderful photo you had to show us! Congrats on the lovely loot!!

xoxo...jenn

Tristan said...

Oh, wow..looks like you hit the jackpot with that good stuff!!

Thanks for the comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...