Thursday, September 26, 2013

boo-fun


i was looking at the calendar yesterday.....it's almost october already!!
eeeek!  and when i think of october, i think of stuff that goes "boo",
in a fun, whimsical sort of way.....and nothing's more fun that some boo-play!




so i got out some boo-supplies, and turned this.....





into this!





and this.....





into this....




and this!!

i hope your weekend is filled with lots of boo-fun-and-whimsy!!  :))


{these projects were created using my new stamp sets from technique tuesday....woo hoo....along with card stock, patterned paper, stamp pads, embossing powder, twine, and paper punches}



in other fun stuff......
there's still time to put your name in the hat for the online class giveaway at creative workshops!  just click here.....giveaway ends on sunday evening!

and....my dear, precious friend martha is sharing some great news about her entrepreneurial son, zach!!  he has started his own company and has won some great awards here in jacksonville already!  if you'd like more information about some awesome upscale guitar accessories, please click here (we're talkin' fabulous guitar straps made in peru and lots of other terrific items!)




8 comments:

ellie said...

so, so cute! i love the broom riders unite. i have to get that. do you have stuff coming out for christmas soon? time to make my cards!

Createology said...

Boo-ti-ful cards. Your clever art is always such a joy. Mr. C says I ride a broom ever since he met me. Boo-hiss to him. Boo-ti-ful weekend dear...

Jeanette said...

Lori! More super-duper fabulousness from YOU!!!!
I adore your cards, and you, of course. Know I'll be ordering some stamps and think I'll be incorporating your stamps into my holiday cards this year! How FUN!!!
Hope your weekend is delightfully, boo-u-ti-ful!
XooX,
Jeanette

Elaine A said...

These are so adorable Lori! Makes me wish I was a kid again. I love how these turned out.

Elaine Allen

Voegelchen said...

What cute new stamps from you. Lovecthe cards you created, thanks for sharing

gloria vivas said...

Qué sellos tan bonitos!
Very beautiful!

Isabel said...

Love the stamps!! Kisses.

Laura S Reading said...

Cute Halloween treat fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...