the rose meets inspiration and the five senses....
1. sight: absolute eye-candy in a beautiful little rose-bud-style package
2. smell: the delicate fragrance always takes me back to the days of my great-grandmother adding just a drop of rose water to her bath....
3. taste: well, not literally, but the vibrant color is so yummy i can hardly stand it!
4. touch: three words.....soft velvety petals
5. sound: my sweet dutch boy's voice whispering "happy saturday" as he handed this bouquet of roses to me....and that's a sound that will keep a smile on my face and a song in my heart for a very long time to come!
Beautiful roses - just because? You are blessed.
isn't wonderful to receive such love from our little ones? everyday is a blessing for sure.
Oh, how wonderful you received flowers and such gorgeous roses at that! A total feast for the senses... Hugs, Silke
Sigh, just lovely. What a good Dutch boy :)
Major bonus points for that one! :)
Beautiful rose--and a precious Dutch Boy! Yes, you are blessed.
One beautiful photograph + a lovely sentiment = an amazing expression of gratitude. You are an inspiration!
Truly wonderful! That rose is beautiful. Such a vibrant red color.
thank you for the wonderful words today...makes me want to sing!!!
awwww! that is so sweet!
Lori...I loved this, and your Sweet Dutch Boy does sound wonderful! What a perfect pair you must be! Hugs, :o)
That Walther is a keeper!!!
Post a Comment