Monday, June 8, 2009

inspiration monday




have you been searching for a fun way to jazz up your artwork....or maybe add some colorful letters and doodles to your journals?   my sweet friend martha lever is offering an online class through creative workshops called "calligra-fun".....she'll teach you how to look at letterforms in a whole new way using your favorite brush markers!  not only will you learn how to create these unique letters, martha will also teach you how to make flowers, trees, ribbons and other fun doodles that will add that finishing touch to your artwork!  this course includes five lessons that are packed with everything you need towards successful lettering! 
i've been blessed to have known martha for over 15 years.  we've worked together, played together, laughed together, shed a few tears together, and shared successes together.   and what i know for sure is that martha has an incredible amount of energy and passion for lettering, she creates them beautifully, and her sweet, giving personality (along with her fabulous southern georgia accent!) always makes you feel like you've just had coffee with a great friend.   she definitely inspires me every single day!

visit martha at her blog here, or sign up for her online class here!

9 comments:

shiborigirl said...

Hey Lori,

COOL video! Looks like a fun class. If I only had another 12 hours each day, I'd be tempted to learn something new. Alas, I've pared my sleep down as far as I dare, so it'll have to wait until my NEXT lifetime. :D

Have a fabulous Monday, Sweetie,

Kate

Teresa aka Tess said...

You are so sweet and kind to advertise Martha's class on your blog. Kudos! to you. :)

Gina Lee Kim said...

OMGosh, thank you for sharing this! Calligraphy and penmanship is a talent I lack. I'm very interested in taking your friend's class.

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

Love the video!! Nice, that you have dropped by.

Have a beautiful day!!!!!!!

Martha Lever said...

Lori, You are just the bestest friend in the world! I got something coming up in a day or two that links you so be watching. Maybe Wednesday. oxoxo

walther vliegen said...

fantastic video....i liked 'thriller' but this one is the very best

Alisa said...

I will keep her contact info! Love her work (and yours!!)

Carmen said...

Thanks for sharing this! I ♥ Martha!

julie king said...

ok, so if i wasn't already a martha fan, i sure am now. i'm headed over to check out the class!! thanks,lori, for being a sweet friend to all of us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...